This was just too good not to mention. Carlos Zambrano gave up 13 hits and 7 runs yesterday and then picked a fight in the dugout with Michael Barrett. Hilarious....only the Cubs....
If Bob Uecker was the Cubs announcer this would be the play by play...
"My God! Good news fans, the Cubs are showing signs of life for the first time in weeks. As a matter of fact they appear to be beating the crap out of each other. It looks like Michael Barrett is trying to hit Carlos Zambrano, and why not, everyone else in the league does. Barrett swings and misses. I don't know Monte it looks like Zambrano is carrying his left a little low. This could hurt him in the later rounds."


12:50 AM
Pete
Posted in:
1 comments:
Thanks for linking to my blog... I did have your blog bookmarked already, and I just linked to it. I loved the major league reference.
Post a Comment